Tuesday, January 25, 2011

70 DAYS!!!

70 days guys! We are super duper close!
A few videos that got me all exited.

This first one is all about the music. That song plays n an endless loop and is as much a part of a vist to EPCOT as going on Spaceship Earth is.


Music

This parade is my guilty pleasure. I love the damn song. Yes, I CAN do the dance.

Sng

I would be completely remiss if I left out my beloved Main Street Electrical Parade. It's such a part f the parks I have it on my Ipod. It's nt just me that thinks it's important either! When you get n the Magical Express listen t the music. It's the Baroque Hoedown frm the Main Street Electrical Parade playing!

Sng

This happens a few times a day in Hollywood Studios. It amuses me because this was so far from my high school experience. However when we walk by it I find myself singing along.

Sng

No comments:

Post a Comment