Thursday, December 16, 2010

INTRODUCTION

Hi all! Welcome to the OFFICIAL "My husband is getting old and we get to go to Disney World to celebrate" blog!

I decided to make everyone's lives easier and rather than hand you a book of info to read on what to expect on this trip, I'd create an easy to read, smaller bites blog that you can refer back to, I can update and you can print out for the trip if you so desire.

Our trip dates are: April 6th to the 13th, 2011 which is a scant 3 months and 3 weeks away! That's about 111 days! Trust me when I tell you it will fly by.

If you would all please subscribe to this blog (which can be done over on the right hand side) you will get an email each time I update or add something.

It is  my hope that after you read this blog, you will be ready to go and well prepared and excited!

You can always email me with concerns or questions at: Vittin@optonline.net.

Are we ready? Then to quote Peter Pan "Off to never land!"

No comments:

Post a Comment